-
August 22nd, 2005, 01:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Brought some old friends home over the weekend. Forgot how HEAVY they were - even w/o woofers loaded in them. Had my other pair of 210's at my buddy's shop for years. Didn't really have the room. But now I do.....
Do you know how many times I've had to move these things (w/ tar filled horns) by myself........late at night...... You wouldn't think a 185 pound guy could move a
430 pound speaker, but determination, hard work and a little leverage goes a long way. My back is just not what it used to be.....

What you guys got in your garage?
-
August 23rd, 2005, 06:11 AM
#2
Hostboard Member
I realize the bookshelf speakers on top weren't the object of the picture, but it kinda makes them look like babies, doesn't it. Around my house we would say, "how cute, maybe if you water them they'll grow."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks